Thursday 16 August 2007

at least you haven't got any cobwebs...ooo a spider!

Is love overrated? Do we put in too much effort into people who are emotionally blind? Am I starting to sound like whatshername from Sex and the City? What is love to begin with? Can we touch it? Can we be it? Can we be in it?

So many questions perhaps prevents a lot of us from having love lives. Or maybe it's just me. Lol.

But, seriously folks. I think there is a love out there for everybody. One that works. Finally.

2 comments:

Mr Sheepley said...

I don't think love is overrated. It's just difficult, that's all. And yeah, we often misguide our efforts, spending way too much on doomed causes. Most of the time it turns out to be way more trouble than its worth. Stastitic: 100% of Divorces begin with Marriage.

That said, I think love, true love, for want of a better term, is worth it. Difficult but yeah, I totally agree.

Automn Girl said...

I would say that we have to appreciate every lover that we met even though he/she isn't our true love..