Tuesday 1 January 2008

Bienvenue, 2008.

Today, it dawns with a new beginning, a not-so-false sense of hope and renewal. Besides my sorethroat, which has resulted in a very sexy voice (dare I say, sexier than before?). Needless to say, I shall be making more phonecalls and will be unnecessarily talking too much.

I'm not going to review 2007 - it would take several blogs and far too much typing. Just to get from January to June. After all, another year gone is nothing new. So instead (and because I don't really do New Year Resolutions, but it's perfectly alright if you do) I'm going to wish everyone around the world a very happy new year (2008) and may it be special for everyone, in every possible way. I think we all deserve it. Bless. Happy New Year? Let's make it so.

Oh and to Family and Trish, thanks for welcoming 2008 with me (even if we may have been a few minutes off - bad Josephine clock - although one never is quite off...).

No comments: