Thursday 13 December 2007

Fostering and Hopping over the Lambs who may or may not be Silent

For the first time in my life, I watched Silence of the Lambs with my ever patient friend Trish. She knows as much as I do that the reason behind me watching the film was not concentrated on the thrilling storyline. Yes, it was for Antony Hopkins. He is such a talented actor and his general demeanour was parfait for the mad Dr. Lecter. Otherwise, I enjoyed his portrayal of the repressed butler in Remains of the Day. Anyway, back to Silence of the Lambs, I thought the poodle amazing and Ted Levine a brilliant actor. No one could portray the Drag Queen trapped inside a Hilly Billy role as best as him. Scott Glenn reminded me of a surgeon but still managed to capture the role of FBI Agent with extreme accuracy. Oh yeah and Ms. Foster was pretty good too.

No comments: