Sunday 2 September 2007

It's now 10.55 pm, the start of a new month. It's been raining all today, and if it wasn't raining, it was drizzling. Still, nice weather for writing, listening to music, falling in love, walking, painting, sketching, reading, falling down and getting up again.

Oh yes! Saw 'System of Cikgu Tuko' twice. Really enjoyed it! Well done, Farah.

Shout out: Good luck to Julia and Mazuina and Haddy for their upcoming exams!


Listening to 'The Mikado' and wearing mismatched socks.

2 comments:

Mr Sheepley said...

You know, mismatched socks is the best way to go through life. Especially if they have holes in them - which is not a problem considering how blood-(or should it be thread-)thirsty my dryer is.

And rainy weather is the best time for all those things. Especially when coupled with a nice cup of coffee or tea and mismatched socks (preferably washed and not in said coffee or tea.

Sounds like life's good? I'm looking forward to meeting up with you for coffee. I'll wear mismatched socks for the occasion.

S-T. Speechley

Mr Sheepley said...

P.S. I find it hard to update my blog on blogspot, so keep reading my LJ. Feel free to comment (just make sure you sign it at the end so that I can allow it, I'm screening anonymous comments at the moment).

I'll still be reading and commenting on yours, as ever though.